Professional Learning Partner Guide
Leading Educators’ unique approach to instructional development is designed to support teachers and leaders to reach the highest levels of equitable practice. We specialize in working with school systems at scale to build professional learning (PL) capacity that lasts. A new free tool offers a detailed look at how we can partner with you.
About the Tool
What is the plpg?
The Professional Learning Partner Guide (PLPG) is a free, expert-created tool from Rivet Education that offers comprehensive and objective analysis of professional learning providers. On the Leading Educators profile page, you can access a range of information about our offerings.
- Organizational Info: Which types of systems do we serve? How do we collaborate with other PL partners working in a district? How do we confront implicit racism in instruction?
- Sample Professional Learning Services: Which educators do we support? How do we support educators in both the short and long term?
- COVID Support: How do we offer support around unique challenges this year like scheduling and remote instruction? How do we help schools to support the well-being of staff and students?
Who is this tool for?
System leaders, school board members, and other educators interested in partnership with a professional learning provider.
What will I gain from this?
This guide will help you to:
- Focus on the curriculum-based support your school system needs
- Learn about the unique supports that LE provides
- Determine whether your context is a good fit for partnership
Visit our partner profile to learn how partnership with Leading Educators could support teachers and leaders at your schools.
Want to learn more about partnership with Leading Educators? Leave us a message and someone from our team will be in touch!